Google Nest Smart Thermostat, Snow
- Model #:
The Nest Thermostat can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app—whether you're on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, "Hey Google, turn up the heat."* The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn't seem right, it can send an alert.
- Includes remote control capabilities from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Saves energy when you're away. The Nest Thermostat can use sensors and your phone's location to check if you've left the house. Then it can set itself to an Eco temperature to save energy.
- Finds ways to help you save. Savings Finder looks for more ways to save and suggests tweaks to your schedule. You can accept the suggestions with a tap.
- Monitors your energy use history, so you can see how much you're saving and how you can save more.
- Allows you to set up accounts for everyone in the family, so they can make adjustments from their mobile devices.
*Functionality available with Google Home or Google Home Mini Smart Speaker.